Full Time Property Manager
**Applications will not be considered with less than 2 years experience.**
Start date of Feb 01 2018.
Must have a full UK driving license and use of own vehicle
Salary is between £22,000 and £25,000 per annum dependent on experience/skill subject to a 3-month probationary period + mileage and expenses.
Standard working hours Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm plus being available to deal with out of hour's emergencies and work Saturdays on rotation. Will be expected to attend property and business networking meetings.
We are a rapidly growing property company based in Leeds and building a portfolio of managed rental properties across the North of England.
We have a very dynamic business model and have very aggressive expansion plans.
We are currently looking to speak to experienced property managers that can join our team and bring experience and professionalism.
Experience and ambition is essential and qualifications to ARLA level 3 or above would be a benefit.
The successful candidate will be given the role of Property Manager responsible for all the reactive maintenance of our portfolio as well as overseeing the onboarding of new properties/portfolios, managing the check ins, check outs, inspections and deposit returns. Processing rents, setting up new tenancies on the system, chasing late rents, ending tenancies, serving notice and commencing eviction and debt recovery proceedings and managing the admin team.
Reporting to either the branch manager or directors the successful candidate will be expected to be fluent in all existing and new legislation and will be required to investigate and solve complex issues as well as managing our growing database of contractors.
Although not your primary role you will also be expected to take property enquires, to pre qualify them and book them into the diary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preliminary inspections/fit for purpose inspection
- Arranging pre tenancy works
- Collating relevant certificates and compliance
- Preparing the property for the tenants
- Organizing the inventory and check in with the admin team
- Receiving maintenance requests through our online system
- Qualifying the request with the tenants
- Issuing the request to the relevant contractor
- Arranging keys and access
- Managing the contractors and managing the process
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to gather quotes, authorize and book in jobs.
- Close off maintenance jobs on the system and prepare the invoices for paying.
- Arranging safety certificates, inventories and inspections,
- Relay inspection reports back to landlords with recommendations
- Processing rent payments through our CRM system
- Chasing late rents
- Serving notice
- Commencing legal processes
- Starting and finishing tenancies on our CRM system,
- Check Outs
- Checking out tenants and completing check out inspections
- Arranging and managing keys returns
- Organizing deposit returns
- Over seeing the admin team to make sure all the applications are progressing
- Making sure all document audits are completed and the portfolio is 100% compliant
Note: The role will be predominantly office based, although the check ins, check outs and inspections will be the responsibility of the property manager to co-ordinate they will be completed by staff based more in the field.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in the industry who is reliable, trustworthy, motivated and want to work in a laid back environment where people are trusted to work off their own initiative and are given opportunity to contribute to the decision making processes.
To apply for the vacancy please reply by email and include your current CV and a covering letter of why you would be suitable for the role.
Share the article here: