Are you a property sourcer?
As well as having our own in house property sourcing team we are also open to working with other property sourcers helping them execute their deals.
We understand there are many people operating as sourcers with little of no experience thinking all they need to do is package the deal and away they go.
What they may not realise is to operate as a sourcer a person needs to have the same compliance as an estate agent, ICO certificate, Money Laundering certification and also be members of a redress scheme.
It's also only a small part of the job to find a willing seller and agree a deal, packaging this correctly and finding a buyer and then progressing this through to completion is why many deals fail to materialise.
By working with Watts & Co you will benefit from the following:
- Agreeing the deal, using our estate agency experience and the data we have access to we are able to accurately asses the properties resale value, provide comparable evidence, give a rental valuation and also estimate the cost of the works involved. All essential when calculating the offer price.
- Package the deal – Using the information above we can create a deal template showing what level of investment is required, the yield, ROI but also include key information that would be of interest to the buyer.
- Finding a buyer – Every day our sales team register investors to our database, we also have a VIP investors list for those looking specifically for deals and we are know and active on social media. Through our premium access product we also have pre-qualified buyers waiting for the deals.
- Deal progression – Once the deal have been agreed and the buyer found it will be passed onto the sales progression team who will work with both buyer, seller and both solicitors to get the deal completed as quickly and stress free as possible.
- Additional services – We are geared up to project manage the refubs and will also take care of the lettings, management and re sales, giving all clients a hands off end to end service.
We operate on a 50/50 fee split with the sourcers paid on completion.